We are ushering in the second-half of the year with amazing news! Cyber Secure Nigeria Conference 2022 is just around the corner!!!
“Why get excited?” You may ask.
Well, giddy up because Hacktales will be launching Nigeria’s first cybersecurity career village at this year’s conference in partnership with Cybersecurity Experts Association of Nigeria (CSEAN). The career village is an event where participants get access to career information and personalized career advice from cybersecurity professionals.
If you want to get into the cybersecurity space and you don’t know how to go about it, or you’ve already started your journey and just need a bit more direction, then this is for you.
As a first-time sponsor, we’re excited to share a wealth of knowledge about cybersecurity careers with you. CSEAN career village is geared towards offering:
1. Career guidance training on various cybersecurity niches including Governance, Risk and Compliance, Penetration Testing, Threat Intelligence, Cloud security, and Security operations.
2. Live CV and LinkedIn page review with technical recruiters.
3. Technical and Behavioral Mock interviews to prepare entry-level participants for the cybersecurity job market.
4. One-on-one cybersecurity career mentorship with industry experts.
5. Live interviews and recruitment from recruiters looking to bolster talent for cybersecurity organizations.
We have put together an interactive session that will equip you with industry tricks guaranteed to improve your interview success rate for entry level cybersecurity roles. And the best part? You do not need to have a technical background to participate.
Not in Abuja? Don’t fret! 🙂
We have made it easy for you by making it a Hybrid . You can register here https://bit.ly/csean-career to join us on June 22nd, 2022 at CBN international training institute Maitama, Abuja, or virtually via video chat online.
If you’re in Abuja, there’s no reason you should miss this.
See you there!